This Monday, General Motors launched an unprecedented initiative which covers 2009 and 2010 model-year cars from GM’s surviving brands, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC. The program will offer a 60-day money back guarantee and will run through Nov. 30 as part of a “May the Best Car Win” campaign aimed at convincing consumers to return to GM.
Some details on cheap nba jerseys the GM guarantee:
- Offer covers English 2009 and 2010 model-year Chevys, Buicks, GMCs and Cadillacs (except medium-duty trucks).
- Customers (one per household) can return their vehicle between 31 and 60 days with less than 4,000 miles.
- Customers will be informed in writing before they buy the vehicle of ROTTEMEREN the terms.
- Customers must General take delivery by Nov. 30.
- The satisfaction guarantee covers the vehicle purchase price and sales tax, but not other add-ons such as accessories, negative equity on a trade-in or other fees; other restrictions apply.
- Leased vehicles are not included.